Saturday, August 3, 2013

Martin Nievera, Part 3 (2013 released LP)

Off The Record


 

Side A
You Are My Song
Ikaw Lang Ang Mamahalin
I'll Be There (For You)
Before You Say Goodbye
Stay With Me

Side B
Forever (Duet with Regine Velasquez)
Promise of love
What's On The Other Side
Kahit Isang Saglit





 
-----
Under The Covers


 

Side A
Forever
The Promise (I'll Never Say Goodbye)
Right Here Waiting
You're All I Need
Maybe This Time

Side B
You're My Everything
You
Wildflower
How Do You Keep The Music Playing (duet with Kyla)




-----
Big Mouth Big Band


 

Side A
Biggest Part of Me
Hooked On A Feeling
What A Fool Believes
Will You Still Love Me
I Can't Tell You Why
Dust In The Wind

Side B
Sing A Song
Love of My Life
Every Now And Then
Stars
I Won't Hold You Back
You Can Have Me Anytime










No comments:

Post a Comment