Friday, October 4, 2013

Jonathan Potenciano

Close To Me

 


Side A
You're Closer To Me
My Lonesome Past
I Think Of You
Stranger In The Crowd
I Would Be In Love (Anyway)
Raindrops Keep Fallin On My Head

Side B
(Where Do I Begin) Love Story
Why Are You So Cruel
Love's Been Good To Me
All I Need Is Love
Sleepless Night
Don't Give Your Love Away


-----


Lovingly Yours, Jonathan

 

Side A
Don't Be afraid
You've Got A Friend
Loss of Love
And I Love You So
Morning Girl
Your Precious Love

Side B
Help Me Make It Through The Night
You're My world
Only Friends
Take Good Care of Her
He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
Eternally



for audio, visit/subscribe:
YouTube: OPM Vinyl Playlist


-----
Precious and Few

 

Side A
The Love You Showed In Your Eyes
What Good Could It Do
Precious And Few
Say You'll Never Leave Me
Always Mine Alone
Speak Softly Love

Side B
Be A Good Wife
Stop, Look, Listen (To Your Heart)
Everything I Own
My Darling Remember
A Poor Man's Roses
Music From Across The Way


-----
Jonathan



 

Side A
Anna (Dream Of My Life)
Sunlight's Here
My Life Is You
Angelica Mia
Withoput You
You May Need Me Soon


Side B
Jennifer
Brian's Song (The Hands of Time)
 While We're Still Young
The Me I Never Knew
Song, Sung Blue
 I've Found someone Of My Own


for audio, visit/subscribe:
YouTube: OPM Vinyl Playlist


 -----
I've Got Love

 


Side A
Love Music
Love Won't Let me Wait
I've Got Love
If We Pnly Have Love
Now That We're in Love

Side B
Love's Theme
 Fallin' In Love Again
Love Will Keep Us Together
My Love






“Voted ‘The Best Lounge Show in Vegas’ by BMA (Black Music Award) 2011″

Jonathan Potenciano (Lead vocals, guitar) is an international musician starting from the Philippines to Hawaii and is now one of Las Vegas’s favorites for almost 20 years. With Jonathan’s deep rich vocal ability he will capture your heart on tunes by Elton John, Luther Vandross, Lionel Ritchie, and his favorite Frank Sinatra. Jonathan’s voice is truly amazing and will captivate you every time he sings!

Jonathan has recorded and released more than 120 songs (forty five singles and five albums). Obviously a hit on records, Jonathan is an international known STAR of the highest magnitude.

To sum it all up, these are the grand feathers to his cap:
Tawag Ng Tanghalan Champion
Recording Artist, with 45 singles and 6 albums
Co-starred in three hit Philippine Movies
Best talent performer in Musiclandi, Philippines
Hosted his own television show in the Philippines
Guest at the Miss Universe Beauty Pageant held in the Philippines

But he has a golden feather to his cap: He has a Mechanical Engineering degree.

















7 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm looking for another album by Jonathan which was released in the 80s. I have seen it only a time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I'll post it if I see one. Thanks for looking.

      Delete
    2. Hi. My dad (Antonio Lagnada) is the composer of Angelica Mia in the album of Jonathan's Jennifer. May I ask for a copy of the said album, in case? Looking forward to your reply

      Delete
    3. hi' i want to hear the song of jonathan my lonesome past, can you do it for me? hoping for your reply, thanks

      Delete
  2. Hi! Any idea what year this came out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Phillipines,
    Desperately looking for Jonathan's music all over the world.
    Is there any way to obtain his music in digital form or others?
    What I found until now are "Then And Now" - "Lovingly Yours" and
    "Jennifer"
    Thanks in the hope you'll be able to help me out
    Please send to j.de.mol@telenet.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. No More Pobreng Ciano is a Cebuano drama made by two Visayan actors, Frankie Navaja Jr and Mat Ranillo. No More pobreng ciano theme song is sung by Jonathan Potenciano, an international musician who hails from Cabadbaran City, Agusan Del Norte. He sings this: Gikan ko sa probinsya, ako usa ko ka pobre Apan ang ngalan ko si Ciano nga duna ko'y gwapa nga asawa ug mga anak nga gwapo ug apo pwerting hamisa Apan akong amigo, nakurat siya sa ako nga usa ko ka Probinsiyano nga nanimpalad sa sentro Pag-abot Nako'g Siyudad Nangita dayon kog trabaho ug akong mga ginansiya usahay dagko usahay gagmay Kini akong amigo nga nagtambag kanako Hunonga ang imong Nintendo, kay makahurot lang gyud sa kwarta dili gyud ka makatulog ilabi na kun mapalahubog Gitambagan akong kumpare, hunonga ang imong tagay No More Pobreng ciano apan nadato unya inig ka matay maadto sa lubnganan No More pobreng ciano tungod sa akong kagwapo ug matungod daghan nag kwarta

    ReplyDelete