Saturday, July 28, 2012

Carla Martinez, Changes

Changes

 

Side A
Changes
Sghare This Love
Let Nothing Stand between Us
And I Found You
How Many Times
Meant To Be

Side B
Make Up Your Mind
Promises
Leave me alone
All The While
Hello Here I Am
Changes




Carla Martinez is a popular Filipino singer in the 80s. She is known for hit song "Changes" which recorded under Alpha Records.



To look for the album / download / sampler, click below link:

https://amzn.to/2VRgPyZ
https://amzn.to/2IGZeWS









4 comments:

  1. Hi! I've been looking for this Carla Martinez lp; would you sell me a copy or mp3s of the tracks? I live in Chicago. You may email me at bluetaunus@yahoo.com.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for very late reply. I'll email you copy of mp3 once I have tools for converting it. :-)

      Delete
  2. love changes, and love promises. i lost my tape when moved countries and houses. i have no copies of the songs. hopefully, a CD can be re-released.

    ReplyDelete