Friday, September 21, 2012

Ray-An Fuentes, I'm Coming Out

I'm Coming Out


 

Side A
Dynamite Attraction
I'm Comin' Out
I Didn't Mean To Love You
Sunshine
Dance 10 Theme

Side B
the Power Of Music
Al Jarreau Music
We're Gonna Boogie Tonight
Saying Goodbye


for audio, visit/subscribe:
YouTube: OPM Vinyl Playlist



Multi-award winning performer Ray An Fuentes has every reason to rejoice;he said he has Christ in his life.

The Canada-based Fuentes was at the peak of his career in the Philippines in the 1980s with hits like “Umagang Kay Ganda”.  But he decided to leave the fame and fortune that show business could offer.

He said, “It took me a year to really decide.  One night, I felt God’s presence so strongly and I knew he was confirming my purpose in life — and that is to focus on his Ministry.”
Fuentes was just among the Filipino performers who took part in a fund raising concert for the New Hope International Church.  The goal was to raise funds for Scholars4Jesus, a program that sends less fortunate students to school in the Philippines.








4 comments:

  1. nice post any chance for exchange ripp pls contact me on skype ''jamaisvuchezbentley'' thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friend, I am very interested in this album, we could make change for great music. I hope your msn.
    adcb1977@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. salut
    je suis interesser pas cet album contacter moi sur skype pattfunk

    (jcl)

    ReplyDelete