Saturday, November 2, 2013

Eva Vivar

Eva

 

Side A
No Other Love I Have
Condemned Without Trial
Simple Words
Tennesse Waltz
Among My Souvenirs
My Last Cup

Side B

Speak Softyl Love
There's An Island
Detour
Anytime Of The Year
La La La Lu
Golden Years


for audio, visit/subscribe:
YouTube: OPM Vinyl Playlist


-----
Music Girl

 

Side A
Rose Garden
For All We Know
Eternally
Forbidden Games
I'm Sorry But I Think I Love You
One More Time

Side B
Mr.Love
Croce Di Oro
Besucoups Of blue
Nobody's Child
Sad Movies
Not Long Ago


for audio, visit/subscribe:
YouTube: OPM Vinyl Playlist





Eva Vivar is a Filipino artist . She began in the early 1970s. Danny Cruz was his constant companion where they sang a few songs like "Yellow Bird", "Let Me Call You Sweetheart", "I Understand", "Let Me Be the One", " Forbidden Games "( Theme from 1952 French film "Jeux Interdits"), "A Girl's Prayer", "Speak Softly Love", and "I Left You", recorder and distributed by Alpha Records.











No comments:

Post a Comment