Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Lumberjacks

The Lumberjacks




Side A 
Just Tell Me (I'll Be There)
I'll Sing You A Song

Suzy, Susie
Shotgun Papa
It's All Over Now
Still

Side B
Little Girl
Don't Make My Baby Cry
At Last I've Found
Miseries Upon Me
Let's Make Our Love Strnger
Rosy Pink



-----
Volume II




Side A
It's The Real Thing
My Heart Is Achin
Knock On Wood
I'll Never be Sad Again
Kookie
I Fell In Love

Side B

Maybe
Daddy Cool
My World Has Changes
Don't Shut Me Out
Blue
True True Happiness




Lumberjacks: Chito Sibayan (guitar/vocals>, Boy Jongko (lead guitar), Vic Jongko (drums), Art Jongko (bass guitar), Rolly Ramos (keyboards) and Boy Aquino/Robert So (band managers). The Lumberjacks had 70 singles & 3 LPs during the 60s & 70s. The band earned THE BEST VOCAL GROUP during the 1969 Awit Awards in Manila for their 2nd LP album that was composed/produced by Danny Subido.



for audio, visit/subscribe:
YouTube: OPM Vinyl Playlist







5 comments:

  1. hello
    you can download the album Richard Tann, Heart And Soul
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you mean rip the album of Richard Tann, sorry to tell you that I don't have tools for ripping. Once I have the right tool and know how to, I'd be happy to give you a copy. Picture of the cover album is already posted though.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. Do you have stock of The Lumberjacks you can sell?

    ReplyDelete