Saturday, March 22, 2014

Dynasouls / Dynasonics, Pinoy Beatles

Pinoy Beatles

 


Side A
I Don't Want To Spoil The Party
All My Lovin'
I Will
Act Naturally
I Need You
I'll Follow The Sun


Side B
She Loves You
Girl
No Reply
Do You Want To Know A Secret
Obladi Oblada
If I Fell


-----
Pinoy Beatles II

 


Side A
Tocket To Ride
This Boy
I Wanna Hold Your hands
Ask Me Why
Little help From My Friends
Please, Please Me

Side B
Long And Winding Road
Help
Got To Get You Into My Life
In My Life
We Can Work It Out
I'll Be Back




The Dynasouls (originally named Dynasonics) is a Pinoy rock and roll band of the late 1960s that specialized in interpreting and covering songs from The Beatles. The band members are:

    Rudy Garcia - lead guitar
    Vic Generoso - vocals/rhythm guitar
    Tony Generoso - vocals/bass guitar
    Walter Pennington - vocals/drums
    Rudy Delgado - keyboards
    Dan Villarosa - keyboards
    Butch Sabater - keyboards

The original Dynasonics was managed by Fred Vitan who was also the band manager of the Bits N' Pieces band. Most recently, Pennington has passed away at San Diego, California in the United States.





2 comments:

  1. I'm researching further information about the first Pinoy Beatles LP. Do you know what year it first came out?

    ReplyDelete