Saturday, March 22, 2014

Eddie Peregrina And The Blinkers

Encore

 


Side A
Don't Ever Go
Two Lovely Flowers
Since You've been Gone
If I Never Knew You Cared
Love For sale
Girl I Hope To Meet

Side B
Golden Ship
I Do Love You
Follow The Rainbow
Say It with Flowers
If I Could Just Be with You
Here I Am


for audio, visit/subscribe:
YouTube: OPM Vinyl Playlist


-----
What Am I Living For

 



Side A
What Am I Living For
Together Again
Memories Of Our Dream
I Feel Blue
I KNow
Cruel Love

Side B
Forever
Give Me A Sign
Someday You'll Know
Two Of Us
We'll Meet Again
Mardy




Eddie Peregrina and the Blinkers was a popular music band in the 1960s. It was composed of "Jukebox" legend Eddie Peregrina (vocals, lead guitar, and organ), Salvador “Buddy” Yap (bass guitar), Edgardo “Bee” Morelos (rhythm guitar), Max “Boy” Alcaide (drums), and Edgard Oscar Asur (keyboard). The band was mostly based in Japan. The band itself served as back up when Peregrina became popular as a solo artist.














No comments:

Post a Comment