Friday, August 17, 2012

Gino Padilla, Shifting Gears

Shifting Gears


Side A
Gusto Kita
I Believe In You
We Are A Sing
One More Time
No Dice

Side B
I Can't Wait
Flying
Rough
Let The Love Begin
I'm On My Own Now





Multi-awarded singer-songwriter and record producer, Gino Padilla was first noticed by the Filipino music fanatics when he performed with Tina Turner for a Pepsi commercial shot in Hollywood. Upon the prodding of his cousin Zsa Zsa Padilla, he tried his luck in the Philippines.

His first major exposure was in a Zsa Zsa Padilla concert, where he was introduced during the late ’80s. His single “Closer You and I” was used by a toothpaste commercial, and had won the Awit Award as Record of the Year and Song of the Year.




To look for the album / download / sampler, click below link:
https://amzn.to/2XTpfqh








1 comment:

  1. It would have been greater if dates are included in the events. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete