Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Joe Alvarez

Our First Meeting

 

Side A
Our First Meeting
Mother Song
Remember, I Love You (Yes I Do)
Oh! Promise Me
I'm Coming Home
For The First Time In My Life

Side B
Come To The Park With Me
Because I'm In Love
Love's Been Good To Me
Any Day Now
My Mother's Eyes


for audio, visit/subscribe:
YouTube: OPM Vinyl Playlist


-----
The Best Of

 

Side A
Another Time, Another Place
Hi Lili, Hi Lo
To Each His Own
After This
Fire And Rain
Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

Side B
It's Only Make Believe
I Know
My Prayer
Someone Who Can't Love Me
The Lonely Ones
My One Dream




-----
Live Joe Alvarez
at the Seattle Center Playhouse



Side A
Put your hand In the Hand
Because he Lives
If God Could Choose
Love Song

Side B

The King Is Coming
The Old Rugged Cross
I Don't Know Why
I Believe











1 comment: