Friday, July 19, 2013

Various Artist, Sunshine Live In Baguio

Sunshine Live  In Baguio

 
 

Side A
You Got To Funkifize - The Ambivalent Crowd
I Just Don't Wanna Be Lonely - Circus
Love The One You're With - Apolinario Hiking Society
Space Truckin - Electros

Side B
I Dig Rock And roll Music - Apolinario Hiking Society
So Very Hard To Go -  The Ambivalent Crowd
Let's Get It on - Circus
If I Had My Way - Alice Zerrudo
The Good, The Bag And The Ugly - Electros

Side C
Kissin' My Love - Circus
Good Morning Heartache -  The Ambivalent Crowd
Hello, It's Me -  Apolinario Hiking Society
No Tears in The End -  The Ambivalent Crowd
Going Out Of my Head - Alice Zerrudo

Side D
Roundabout - Electros
'Neil Young Gag' - Apolinario Hiking Society
Dream On - Apolinario Hiking Society
Man On My Mind -  The Ambivalent Crowd
For Bobby - Alice Zerrudo
Joyride - Circus






1 comment:

  1. Greetings Edward (from Tennessee): I was searching for information on my wife who was the former Alice Zerrudo and I came across your album collection as listed here. I am requesting assistance in obtaining a copy of the sound track of "Sunshine Live in Baguio" if you would or could copy and email the sound tracks to me, just her 3 songs. Alice or Alicia passed away on May 30th, so I am compiling her recorded music for our children and grandchildren. Please let me know if this possible. Thank you James Lundquist jlundquist7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete