Friday, August 8, 2014

Romeo Miranda

Love Me Now And Forever


 
 
Side A
Gift Of Love
Beloved Be Faithful
Go Chase A Moonbeam
Pretend You Don't See Her
The Heart Of A Man
Love Me Now And Forever

Side B
The Place Where I Cry
Violeta
There's Nothing I Can Say
I'm The King Of Broken Hearts
Don't Tell Me Why
You're My First Love


for audio, visit/subscribe:
YouTube: OPM Vinyl Playlist


-----
Alaala Kita

 

Side A
Bahala na Ang Diyos
Pandora
Sana'y iyong dinggin
Pag-Ibig na Dakila
Dyesebel
Alaala Kita

Side B
Dinayang Pagmamahal
Magandang Paraluman
Ligayang Walang hanggan
Manalig ka
Ikaw Ang Aking Langit
Tapat Na Sumpa




-----
Don't Leave me


 

Side A
I'm A Fool To Care
Promise Me
The Man Who Plays The Mandolino
Never ever Say Goodbye
Till We Two Are One
Don't Leave Me

Side B
My Dream Come true
I'll Give You My Life
Always You
Forgive And Forget
Till Then My Love
I Can't Get You Out Of My Heart



-----
Romeo My Romeo

 

Side A
Love Me Again
Quando, Quando, Quando
I'll Teach My Heart (To Forget You)
Tonight My Love, Tonight
My Poor Heart
Please Don't Ever Go

Side B
Roses Are Red
You're The Only Girl For Me
I Love The Little Things
My Only Love
Mandolins In The Moonlight
My Promise




Romeo Miranda is an actor, known for Dyesebel (1973), Kamay na gumagapang (1974) and Vilma and the Beep Beep Minica (1974).










3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my wishlist to have an LP like this.. can you send me a full tracks with mp3 file? Do you have 2 LP's of Romeo called "Don't Leave Me" & "Romeo, My Romeo"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello PatzMarzBelt. Sorry but i still dont have tools for mp3 conversion. I added another LP of his, Alaala. Thanks

      Delete