Saturday, October 25, 2014

Florence Aguilar

Florence


 

Side A
Remeber me
the Way of Love
Pretty Ribbons
The Golden Sun
(All Of A Sudden) My Heart Sings
Mother Of Mine

Side B
Love And Devotion
I'm Yours
The Love Of A Boy
If I Give My Heart To You
The River Of No Return
I'll Always Love You


for audio, visit:
YouTube: OPM Vinyl Playlist


-----
Dalagita


 

Side A
Ako'y Iniwan Mo
Estudiante
May Isang Dahilan
Pagsintang Wagas
Pusong Dakila

Side B
Ayaw Ng Aking Lolo
Maling Akala
Huwag Na
Ako;y Di Taksil Sa 'Yo
Sabi Ng Nanay
Samantalahin Mo


for audio, visit:
YouTube: OPM Vinyl Playlist


-----
My Girl


 

Side A
Please Love Me Forever
Dont Change Your Love
Just For You
Just Remember My Darling
Tears On My Pillow
Love Me My Darling

Side B
To Know Him Is To Love Him
Why Say Goodbye
One
Look At Me
Love Me Because I Love You



-----
Christmas Star

 



Side A
O Holy Night
Mary's Little Boy Child
Silent Night
The First Noel
O Little Town of Bethlehem

Side B
Blue Christmas
Christmas Alphabet
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
White Christmas
Silver Bells
Mamacita


for audio, visit/subscribe:
YouTube: OPM Vinyl Playlist





Florence Aguilar is a Filipino singer who was popular in the 1970s. A soprano, she popularized the song Ako'y Iniwan Mo in 1973 under Plaka Pilipino.

Florence Aguilar is an actress, known for Manang biday sa maynila (1973), Malagueña (1972) and Leron-leron sinta (1972).





1 comment:

  1. pls. post the album "MY GIRL" of Florence A. in your YouTube channel

    ReplyDelete