Saturday, August 8, 2015

Pauline Sevilla

Sing Along


 

Side A
Broken Promises
Glory of Love
Those Were The days
I Love You And You Love Me
When You Smile
Sit Beside Me

Side B
Sing Along
Computer No. 9
Bottle of Wine
Congratulations
1 2 3 Redlights
I Say A Little Prayer


for audio, visit/subscribe:
YouTube: OPM Vinyl Playlist


-----
Pauline Sevilla Sings Cursillo Songs


 

Side A
It's A Very Special Day
de Colors
Welcome Song
From Afar We Have Come
Cursillo Way
Vaya Con Dios
Cheer Up, Brother

Side B
In The Chapel By The Candlelights
I've Got A Christian Spirit
Que Sera Sera
Cielito Lindo
I Believe
Cursillista
Pepita De Colores
Mananita





Pauline Sevilla is known for her work on Bang-shang-a-lang (1968), My Pledge of Love (1970) and Songs and Lovers (1970).





No comments:

Post a Comment