Friday, August 16, 2013

Ian Hero and his Orchestra

Greatest

 

Side A
Still
I'm Coming Home
Emotion
Woman In Love
If Ever I See You Again
You Needed Me

Side B
Copacabana
Looking Through The Eyes of Love
Sometimes When We touch
How Deep Is your Love
Even Now
Moment By Moment

-----
Midnight Blue

 

Side A

Modnight blue
babe
Don't Cry For Me Argentina
Still
September Morn

Side B
Longer
With You I'm Born Again
My Cherie Amour
I'm Coming Home
I'd Rather leave...While I'm In Love




-----
Come What May


 

Side A
Come What May
Don't Forget Me
Any Kind of Fool
Love
The Old Songs

Side B
The One That You Love
If You Ever Change Your Mind
Endless Love
Forever
For Your Eyes Only












2 comments:

  1. Great collection! Would you share only 1 song of this LP?

    It's "Emotion". Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Sorry I don't have equipment for ripping :(

      Delete