Friday, August 16, 2013

Ronnie Villar, Firedons, Lovers Trio

Ronnie Villar
Love and Kisses

 


Side A
Simply I Do
Love And Kisses
Mitsue-San
Right Now
My Song Of Love
A Million Thanks To You

Side B
I Ask You Why
Keep Our Love
Know
Silver Moon
My Crazy Song
Waray Waray


for audio, visit:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuQjJQFF6uhd45V3WW8Iw4GZgvCiq7Def



-----
Ronnie Villar And The Firedons

 

Side A
Beatnik
Low Tide
Fist Twist
Angel
Jam Session
Serenade In The Night

Side B
Nipa Hut
Relax
Mash More Potatoes
Non Stop
Teenage Mash
Find Me A Golden Street

for audio, visit:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuQjJQFF6uheOzceuz2tCswVe1tRHKnOT


-----
Ronnie Villar with The Lovers Trio
Goes Latin


 

Side A

La Bamba
Caballo Y Tu Montura
Chinito, Chinito
ANA
Besame Mucho
Quizas, Quizas, Quizas

Side B

Alla En El Rancho Grande
Babalu
Cuando Caliente El Sol
Amor
El Vagabundo
Un Poquito De Tu Amor



-----
Ronnie Villar
The Philippine Teen-Age Sensation


 

Side A
I Know It's You
Move It
Mama
Let's Get married
I'm In Paradise
Living Doll

Side B
It's Alright
In Your Arms
Down memory's Lane With You
Sentimental Me
Broken Guitar
Have You Ever




-----
Ronnie And Gene
Welcome Yankee Welcome


 

Side A
I'll Sing Myself A Song
Welcome, Yankee, Welcome
Josephine
(My Love Is Like) A Rubber Ball
She's The Girl For Me
Naughty Lady

Side B
Mama Mia
Phil-american Relations
Sweet Little Nothings
Jot-Jot-Jot
Top of A Tree
Black Jack









No comments:

Post a Comment