Friday, July 20, 2012

Backdoor Band

Backdoor Band

 



Side A
Smile
Who's Sorry Nw
Love Theme From Hustle
Spanish Hustle
Smoke Gets In You Eyes

Side B
You've Got What It Takes
Disco Queen
Disco Theme
Salsa
Taco-Taco
O' Coco



-----

Super Disco


 

Side A
Dance
Dance Little Lady Dance
Car Wash
Disco Showdown
Sexy Walkin'
Unpredictable You
(I'm Your) Boogie Man
I Remember Yesterday

Side B
I Feel Love
We Can Start Over Again
Disco Lucy
Love in C Minor
You Make Me Feel Like Dancing
Funky Music
Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is
High School Dance
Dance Reprise



-----
Non-Stop Dancing


 

Side A
Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel
Mr. melody
The Best Disco In Town
Peter Gunn
Ojj! What A Night
(Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty
Lipstick
I'll Go Where Your Music Takes Me
Love Machine
Theme From S.W.A.T.

Side B
Flight '76
You Wanna Dance
You Should Be Dancing
Taco - Taco
Night And Day
Disco Duck, Part II
I Love To Love
Save Your Kisses For Me
See You Later
Hound Dog








Backdoor Band was a band which became popular in the mid-70s when disco were popular. Much of their songs were recorded and produced under Vicor Records and Sunshine Records.










2 comments:

  1. Hi there, i'm from Taiwan, i have "non-stop dancing" lp too, but i would like to listen "super disco" this one, can you please rip it to mp3 for me, and of course i will share some good lp rip by myself, if you are interesting contact me
    e-mail:pilizhao@yahoo.com.tw
    facebook:https://www.facebook.com/pilizhao
    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Sorry to tell you that I don't have tools for ripping. Once I have the right tool and know how to, I'd be happy to give you a copy.

    ReplyDelete