Friday, August 17, 2012

Grandells Guitar, The

Instrumental


 

Side A
My Love will never die
Come Back My Love
I'll Never Change
Alone Again naturally
As Long As You Love Me
Reason To Live

Side B
Love me Now and forever
Vaya Con Dios
Once There Was A Love
Yours Forevermore
I'm Sorry If I Hurt You
Don't Forget I Still Love You



For audio, visit/subscribe:
YouTube: OPM Vinyl Playlist

To look for the album / download / sampler, click below link:
https://amzn.to/2KZVfrc




-----
Immortal instrumental Part 2


 

Side A
Besame Mucho
Forbidden Games
Stranger In Paradise
Greenfields
Till The End Of Time
Love Is A Many Splendored Things

Side B
Maria Elena
Historia De Un Amor
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Eternally
Yellow Bird
Stranger In The Night




-----
The Grandells Guitar Favorites




Side A
Tchip Tchip
Spanish Flea
La Decadanse
Black And White
The Sting Cha Cha
Reason To Live (Bonus Selection)

Side B
Mambo No. 5
In The Mood
Mongonuleosis
Tico Tico
Triztesas Del Alma
Hawaii Five - O
Once There Was A Love (Bonus Selection)



For audio, visit/subscribe:
YouTube: OPM Vinyl Playlist

To look for the album / download / sampler, click below link:
https://amzn.to/2KZVfrc









1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    a friend of mine show me your YouTube link with La Decadanse version and I be interested in this album! Please, do you use to trade music? In fact, I want to add this one at Discogs too and need some info about label and cat number. If you prefer contact me by mail: edumarins77@gmail.com Thanks

    ReplyDelete