Friday, August 24, 2012

Jackie Lou Blanco, Deep In My Heart

Deep In My Heart

 

Side A
You Don't Own Me
I Will Come Back
Tanging Ikaw
Nagkalayo
Living without Your Love

Side B
Pagmamahal
Deep In My Heart
I Will Always Love You
love Is A Dream
Love Will Stay


for audio, visit/subscribe:
YouTube: OPM Vinyl Playlist



Jacqueline Lourdes Blanco Davao (born February 11, 1964 in Cebu City, Philippines) is a Filipina actress of Spanish Filipino descent. Blanco is the daughter of singer Pilita Corrales. She also has an actor half-brother named Ramón Christopher Gutierrez. She is married to Philippine actor Ricky Davao. They have three children.

In June 2007, she enrolled in the Associate of Arts program of the University of the Philippines, Open University. Blanco writes a column in The Philippine Star newspaper.












1 comment: