Friday, September 21, 2012

Rudy Genaskey

More of Genaskey 



 
 

Side A
Do I Love You
Crying Steel Guitar
Awit Ng Pagmamahal
When
Kailangan Pa Ba

Side B
After The Lovin'
What I Did For Love
Your Love Keeps Haunting Me
Dalawang Pag-Ibig
You're My World
Life, Love And You



-----

Genaskey

 


Side A
Sway
Before The Next Teardrop Falls
Higher and Higher
Once There Was A Love
Bump Me Baby
You Are So Beautiful

Side B
You Left The Fire Burning
(I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons
She
You
It's All In The game
Goodbye My Love Goodbye


for audio, visit/subscribe:
YouTube: OPM Vinyl Playist



Rudy Genaskey was a popular singer in the 1970s. Along with Victor Wood's and Darius Razon's, his songs topped the local charts, propelled by the early demise of the "Jukebox King" Eddie Peregrina. His albums include Sway and You Left the Fire Burning under Pioneer. The biggest hit that Rudy Genaskey performed was "Goodbye My Love Goodbye". He performed these songs and more at his club in Angeles City. He was a big attraction for the U.S. servicemen from Clark Air Base.







No comments:

Post a Comment