Friday, September 28, 2012

Victor Cocoy Laurel

The One And Only


Side A
Didn't We
Ticket To Ride
We've Only Just Begun
Te Quiero
Tell Me
(They Long To Be) Close To You

Side B
Sand Pebbles
Hey Girl
Lollipops and Roses
Don't Be Afraid
Mi Vida Sin Ti
Nora I Still Love You


for audio, visit/subscribe:
YouTube: OPM Vinyl Playlist


-----
Misty


Side A
Misty
Games of Magic
I Didn't Get To Sleep At All
All The Time
It's Over
Warm

Side B
Till Death Do Us Part
The Twelfth Of Never
Never Can Say Goodbye
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
When It Was Done
Stranger In Paradise

-----
Once Upon A Time


Side A
Once Upon A Time
Make It With You
Love Song
It’s Too Late
Maybe It’s You
Bus Song

Side B
Espera Un Poco
Your Song
Something
Love Story
Why Did I Lose You
Why Do We Dream


-----
Cocoy Live


Side A

For Once In A Lifetime
Everything's Coming Up Roses
Magic To Do
People
Use Me
Espera Un Poco
You Are The Sunshine Of My Life

Side B
Shaft
I Don't Know How To Love You
What Would You Say
Somebody's Waiting
Pippin Finale
This Is My Life



-----
Me, Cocoy



Side A
Show And Tell
Girl Blue
I Cannot Say
One f A Kind (Love Affair)
Love Song
I'll Always Love My Mama

Side B
Here Is My Heart
Al-Di-La
I Gotcha
I Don't Love You
Sweet Inspiration / Where You Lead
With You







Born Victor Laurel, he is the son of the deceased former Vice-President Salvador Laurel and Celia Diaz-Laurel, a popular stage actress and socialite. He is also a grandson of the former President of the Philippines, Jose P. Laurel.

He started in the stage and starred opposite Nora Aunor and Don Johnson in Lollipops and Roses in 1971.

He comcentrated in his stage acting, singing and other family businesses.





No comments:

Post a Comment