Friday, September 28, 2012

Walter Navarro, King Of Balladeers

King Of Balladeers

 
 

Side A
I Love You More
I
A Day In The Life Of A Fool
Take Me To Your Heart Again
One Way Road To Fame
Look Around

Side B

Beautiful Angel
In My Thoughts Of You
One Brief Summer
If I Ruled The World
What Now My Love
Make The World Go Away



for audio, visit:
YouTube: OPM Vinyl Playlist



Walter Navarro---fans called him "Pogi" and rightly so. In the 1970s, Walter was known as the most handsome face in the movie industry. Well mannered, tall, slim and mestizo, he embodied the "Prince Charming" of every Filipina girl.

He was at its height of popularity when he just dropped from the movie industry. His movie STARDOOM directed by Lino Brocka in 1971 was doomed. He was the leading man of Nora Aunor in SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW in 1974. His last movie was with Fernando Poe, Jr. in 1976, ANDALUCIA.









No comments:

Post a Comment